Fart Button Fart Button

That was rather...peculiar.

I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when I saw a movie with the title "Fart Button." Although I like the movie's content, I question the title. Perhaps you can change the Flash's title to something a little more pertinent.

Shinpachi222 responds:

.........................like what?

Death of Tails: Trailer 2 Death of Tails: Trailer 2

Much better trailer than the original.

The animation was a lot smoother, and the music was pretty good. The last animated part really seemed suspenceful, but I guess most trailers are like that.

After all this, I do anticipate seeing the actual movie. But I suggest uploading the real thing overtop this trailer -- that is, unless YOU feel that the two should be separate.

Lilmario responds:

I feel it should be submitted seperate, so it can have a fair chance of a higher score. I'm not working 3 months for 2.93 :P

America: F**K YEAH! America: F**K YEAH!

Not bad, but I've seen better.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is not the best Flash rendering of that song I've seen. (My personal favourite is the one on the Drunk Report's website.) The same images were used over and over again, and it got a little boring after a while.

number munchers number munchers

Long live old school!

I remember this game from the 80s or early 90s. I like the way you were able to compress the game into the small filesize, but I recommend making everything pixel-based to make it look even more authentic.

Mode=Challenge, Grade=12, Level=6, Score=7320

authorblues responds:

read the credits. it explains everything about the pixelated graphics and why mine are handdrawn.

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

Great little game.

I liked this game because I am a fan of sprites and Sonic games. The graphics are pretty self-explanatory, although I found distasteful the combination of 16-bit and 32-bit sprites on the same screen. (I understand that it may have been necessary, but nevertheless.) The background song got kinda annoying after a while -- put in some way to turn it on and off. The only violence in the game would be that of launching the characters, as well as them hitting the floating mines and spinning blades. I found the poses the characters strike when they hit something rather humourous.

The game seemed to get boring after I got all the characters and the emeralds. And by the way, I'm not sure what you mean by "secret ending." If you mean the one with Eggman (I don't want to give it away), I finished it.

Nicomics Virtual Piano Nicomics Virtual Piano

I see that this must've taken long.

It was decent, but I have several suggestions:

= Add the ability to play using the keyboard (no pun intended)
= Try adding more than one sound to the keyboard if possible
= Make the keyboard a little more customisable (on/off switch)

Don't let this get you down; you did well.

Nicomics responds:

I still can't figure out how to do some thigns with this.