number munchers number munchers

Long live old school!

I remember this game from the 80s or early 90s. I like the way you were able to compress the game into the small filesize, but I recommend making everything pixel-based to make it look even more authentic.

Mode=Challenge, Grade=12, Level=6, Score=7320

authorblues responds:

read the credits. it explains everything about the pixelated graphics and why mine are handdrawn.

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

Great little game.

I liked this game because I am a fan of sprites and Sonic games. The graphics are pretty self-explanatory, although I found distasteful the combination of 16-bit and 32-bit sprites on the same screen. (I understand that it may have been necessary, but nevertheless.) The background song got kinda annoying after a while -- put in some way to turn it on and off. The only violence in the game would be that of launching the characters, as well as them hitting the floating mines and spinning blades. I found the poses the characters strike when they hit something rather humourous.

The game seemed to get boring after I got all the characters and the emeralds. And by the way, I'm not sure what you mean by "secret ending." If you mean the one with Eggman (I don't want to give it away), I finished it.

Nicomics Virtual Piano Nicomics Virtual Piano

I see that this must've taken long.

It was decent, but I have several suggestions:

= Add the ability to play using the keyboard (no pun intended)
= Try adding more than one sound to the keyboard if possible
= Make the keyboard a little more customisable (on/off switch)

Don't let this get you down; you did well.

Nicomics responds:

I still can't figure out how to do some thigns with this.

Wanderlust Wanderlust

Not bad.

I understand that this is only the prologue, but it was too short in my opinion. If you plan to release a "full" version sometime soon, I wouldn't mind playing it.

The graphics were pretty good, the sound was decent, but the plot was kinda corny.

Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2 Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2

Rather good.

However, being the diehard Sonic fan that I am, all the questions on all three levels were too easy for me. I never got a single one wrong.

Also, the bonus at the end was okay. I recognised where it was from almost instantly.

Pokemon Jesse Dress-up TF Pokemon Jesse Dress-up TF

It's okay, but could use improvement.

There should've been more clothes, different backgrounds and/or poses, and maybe an easter egg.

By the way, we already beat you to the Misty dressup game (portal ID 83436)!

Ana's Quest for Hentai 2 Ana's Quest for Hentai 2

WTF?

It's hard to believe that these are the same people that created the original Ana's Quest! This game looks nothing like the original!

The 1337 text is hard to read, the "world" is small, and the graphics are sickening. Did you just throw this together in five minutes?

It's a wonder this hasn't been blammed!

Newgrounds Trivia Newgrounds Trivia

Horrible...

The idea of a Newgrounds quiz is nothing new. If you want yours to be prominent, you've got to do something that sets it apart from all others.

The layout left much to be desired, the questions were stupid, and the music was painfully annoying. No wonder the score for this is so low!

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Well the score may be low but its still protected. Oh well, just don't look at it anymore.

Pokemon dress-up Pokemon dress-up

It's okay...

But it needs some improvement -- the pictures could be traced like you did with that May pic and perhaps more clothes could be added.

Also, where did you put the music? I checked everywhere in the flash and never heard it. If you're going to use MY music, then play it in your flash!

Weird Al Soundboard Weird Al Soundboard

Whoa!

You must be pretty lenient calling this a soundboard. Besides the fact that a sound was playing in the background (which would ruin any attempts to make a real prank call) the sounds on the board were all of horrible quality. Many sounds are too soft or too "fuzzy" to make a decent prank call.

This wouldn't have been such a bad soundboard if the sounds were improved and the background music cut.