Fart Button Fart Button

That was rather...peculiar.

I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when I saw a movie with the title "Fart Button." Although I like the movie's content, I question the title. Perhaps you can change the Flash's title to something a little more pertinent.

Shinpachi222 responds:

.........................like what?

Death of Tails: Trailer 2 Death of Tails: Trailer 2

Much better trailer than the original.

The animation was a lot smoother, and the music was pretty good. The last animated part really seemed suspenceful, but I guess most trailers are like that.

After all this, I do anticipate seeing the actual movie. But I suggest uploading the real thing overtop this trailer -- that is, unless YOU feel that the two should be separate.

Lilmario responds:

I feel it should be submitted seperate, so it can have a fair chance of a higher score. I'm not working 3 months for 2.93 :P

America: F**K YEAH! America: F**K YEAH!

Not bad, but I've seen better.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is not the best Flash rendering of that song I've seen. (My personal favourite is the one on the Drunk Report's website.) The same images were used over and over again, and it got a little boring after a while.

Sonic Tribute Sonic Tribute

Impressive work.

I liked the way you were able to synchronise the animation with the various tunes from the mix. I must point out several anomalies I found, however.

The movie seemed to be a little slower in parts, but I'm not sure if the movie or my computer was the culprit. Also, why did you use Tails sprites from Sonic 2? It looked inconsistent with everything else. And furthermore, could you tell me where Tails was in that "Death of Tails" bit? Is it supposed to just stop in mid-fight?

Please fix these errours, if that's what you perceive them to be.

Lilmario responds:

1. Sonic 2 tails sprites...Got me there ^_^; Dunno why I used them.

2. Mystic cave zone is a tad slower thanthe rest, I'm trying to fix that.

3. 'Death of Tails' is the name of a movie I'm working on. I should re-arrange those words in the flash to 'Scene from 'Death Of Tails''

Thanks for your comments =)

Tails and his GBA 2 Tails and his GBA 2

Excellent work.

I've seen both episodes, and I anticipate the third one. I admire your sprite work and animation skills (I could never begin to compare!) The only negative thing I have to say is that some of the dialogue was hard to read -- use a different font or different colour schemes.

BTW, just how do you customise that right-click menu? I've been trying to do that for a while.

RupeeClock responds:

Find an action script place, it's a simple action script executed on the first frame. ;)

I may or may not make a third animation, I'm still undecided.

Numa Sprita dance Numa Sprita dance

Nice work!

This combines two things I like -- video games and the Numa Numa Dance. You did some nice work animating the sprites to synchronise with the music. The auras that surrounded some of the characters (namely Luigi) were psychadelic.

Again, nice work. I'm currently honing my Flash skills so that I would be able to make something like this (but by then the Numa craze would be over).

RupeeClock responds:

I think the Numa craze is over now actually, I did release this a month ago now anyway. :P

Imp episode 21 Imp episode 21

No offence, but it was about time!

I've been waiting for this particular episode for a while now. At least it explains several recent events in the IMP (I do follow the stories behind the cartoons).

However, it contains some anachronisms. I'm not sure if this cartoon was made that way purposely, but I knew (from looking at HB's art) that the idea of lil' Brany existed a long time before this cartoon.

Also, I question your adding new characters into the cartoons. You haven't really added any new characters over the past episodes, and when I saw this for the first time, I felt disoriented because the beginning was nothing but new characters.

I have grown accustomed to your style of drawing, which is why I don't criticise the graphics as much as other people. The voices (and their subtitles) were hard to understand at times; I understand, however, that this was done necessarily to keep the Flash within filesize limits. The violence, which is present in nearly every IMP cartoon, gives it a nice touch of humour when in the right places. The other humour, however, lied in the fact that Bustin and HB are such pervs and the corny fight scenes between those two new characters. (By the way, will they appear in any subsequent episodes?)

My attitude towards your Flash creations have changed over time. I strongly encourage you to keep making these, and I anticipate your next creation.

[Note to self: this is the longest review I've given to any NG material!]

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Okay, hi..lessee then..
yeah it explains some recent events, a whole lot actually..
And yes, the whole episode was one big way to say hello to a bunch of new Characters..Zody seems to work on his own on art and stuff in the background and weird comics, expecting me to use those ideas in the flash too, tough it's hard for me to keep up, plus i refuse they insert 50 new characters every episode..

the preloader picture, drawn by Zody, rather then Hb actually, was drawn exclusivly for this episode, after it was done actually, since it's based on the final scene with the whole family liying around in the icecream.. Brany was made long before the episode , true, in art.

About characters re-appearing, afraid so.. well, the ultimate overlord ot yet, Luc however will be more clearly introdeced in the next ones, just like Ice-cream, the turtle girl..

And thanks writing this long review then ^_^

SDP KOMIKS vol. 1 SDP KOMIKS vol. 1

Nice strip...

...but I don't feel that putting it in Flash does justice to it. The comic itself was nice, but the transitions between panels could be improved.

Oh, BTW, that may have been the REAL cause to the sinking!

The Pole Vaulter (works) The Pole Vaulter (works)

Decent work.

I forgive you for drawing sticks; the animation and sound make up for it. I liked the twist at the end!

The Hitler Disaster The Hitler Disaster

Interesting...

The voices and plot were kinda corny, but the animation made up for it. You make a twist on Hitler's plans of genocide in this cartoon.